How to write plugin name in custom coding.
Let us consider , we are coding a plugin to show students rank in web page . lets name the plugin rankboard plugin.
- First create a folder name rankboard in wp-content / plugins folder.
2) create a page named rankboard.php. *** you can create with other name too different from folder name .
3. write the name of plugin (declare the plugin name) in rankboard.php . like
*Plugin Name: Golflboard
- it is the minimum documentation to see plugin name in dashboard, along with it you can write author name , licence and manymore.
- see the resource https://developer.wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-basics/
How to add menu link of plugin to show feature and functionality in dashboard ?
to add menu link on admin / dahboard to show plugin functionality write ..
here add_ action (”admin_menu”) creates a menu link on dashboard .